The Plural of You is the podcast about people helping people. I wrote, recorded, mixed, and produced 48 episodes from November 2014 to November 2018. I ended the project in December 2018.
You can learn more about the podcast from the intro clip below. Click the Play button to listen.
The Plural of You was downloaded over 30,000 times. Episodes 37-43 were the most downloaded, with 1,200-1,500 downloads each.
My favorite episodes were:
- Episode 6 with Ian Acker. For me, Ian’s story is the first thing that comes to mind when I reflect on the podcast.
- Episode 33 with Cheri Speelman. Cheri may be the most compassionate person I’ve ever interacted with.
- The final episode on women’s rights. Of all the topics covered on The Plural of You, I think this is the one with the most potential for social change. This was also my most creatively complex episode.
I am honored by the friendships I made through the effort. I also appreciate each guest for teaching me about living more productively for others.
- The audio quality, content, and presentation style change as the podcast progresses. Major shifts occur with Episode 22 and Episode 39.
- Show notes mentioned in the episodes have not been archived online.
- Theme music for Episodes 1-38 by Mike Martinez and Episodes 39-onward by Echidna. Original cover art photo by Kyle Mercury.